Place your classified ads in the North America Post and/or Soy Source. Soy Source is the Japanese language newspaper read by about 15,000 Japanese native population in the greater Seattle area. North American Post has been serving for the Seattle’s Japanese American Community since 1902, and is currently published mostly in English for Americans with Japanese descent.
Use the application form below to apply for classified ads.
Classified Ads Rate
$3 per 20 Japanese characters and/or 40 English characters. ($12 additional fee to make the ad bold)
- No line change
- Space is counted as one character
- Fee is per issue. Monthly rate is doubled as we publish twice a month.
- $20 for E>J translation. We charge based on translated Japanese characters.
- Complimentary E>J translation with 3+ month (6+ issues) posting. If you use this translation service, we charge based on the calculation of you original English ad.
(Character counting sample)
Editorial staff wanted. Native level Japanese and business level English writing skill required. Please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
153 characters including spaces. Per issue fee is $12. Per month fee is $24.
How to place the ad
- Please submit the form below
- Our classified team will send you fee estimate and schedule by email
- Please reply to confirm the fee and schedule, then we will reserve the classified posting
- You will receive online invoice by email. Please pay by credit card by following online instruction.
Application deadline is 8 business day prior to publishing dates.
After you submit this form, our classified team will email you back within 24 business hours.